Springville 5th Graders Enjoy their School Field Trip!

by on May 12, 2010

Springville-Class_web

Thank you for taking us on the walk around the Museum. I learned a lot and you were a great tour guide. It was cool. I learned that Hoover was the 31st president and he also helped many people and saved them by giving them food such as Hoover bread. He was also a very good person.

From Katelyn

Comments

Patrick, Springville Elementary May 12, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Thank you for the lesson at the museum. I liked your sense of humor and your experience like your mom being saved by Hoover. You knew a lot about the Hoovers and what was about them. Your exhibits were my favorite.
Patrick

Tucker, Springville Elementary May 12, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Thank you for teaching a lesson or two in the museum for social studies. I learned a few new things about Herbert Hoover. My friends think that you’re funny. I agree with them. I enjoyed your news or expert wisdom words. One thing I think the place should have stretched the time longer for you to take your time and so on and so forth.
Tucker

Ashlee, Springville Elementary May 12, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Thank you for showing me the exhibits inside!! You are so FUNNY! I liked you a lot! I loved the black dress with the glass stuff! What is your favorite dress? I feel bad for your mother-in-law because if Hoover didn’t feed the people she would have died. YOU ARE THE BEST TOUR GUIDE, MAE !!!!!:)
Your friend,
Ashlee

Sophia, Springville Elementary May 12, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Thank you for taking us on the wonderful and educational trip into Herbert Hoover’s life. My favorite part of the tour was the dresses that you showed us. I can’t believe those dresses were made of glass! I can’t imagine how heavy they could be. Anyway thanks for the wonderful tour!
Thanks a lot,
Sophia

Olivia, Springville Elementary May 12, 2010 at 2:36 pm

I think you are the best tour guide ever! I want to go back because everything was so interesting! You explained everything so good! You are so funny! The part where the kids die of hunger was sad! Well, I think you are awesome!
Olivia

Kykie, Springville Elementary May 12, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Thank you for telling us all about the exhibits. It was really fun! :)
Kylie

Mae, Docent at the Hoover Museum May 25, 2010 at 9:57 am

Terrific group! Paid attention! Asked great questions!
Mae, Docent for Hoover Library