Revolutionary War Presentation

by on May 6, 2011

This experience was really cool because all the people looked almost like the real people. I learned a lot. What I liked about this event was that it felt like I was in that time frame. My favorite person there was Ben Franklin because I know a lot more things that he has done besides the Revolutionary War.

Jordan

Comments

Bridgeview Elementary May 6, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I loved how they used emotion and actions. I also loved that they dressed up. I thought it was very realistic. My favorite character was Benjamin Franklin. He really looked like him. I can’t wait to go to the Hoover Museum. I asked my brother today and he said it was great.
Cameron

Bridgeview Elementary May 6, 2011 at 2:21 pm

I really liked this because they looked very close to the actual people. They also acted like the real people. It was very neat that some were loyalists and some were patriots – so they got really angry at each other. They also explained how it is better to be a patriot than a loyalist. I think if you could you should let next year’s 5th grade class do the same thing.
Andrew

Bridgeview Elementary May 6, 2011 at 2:24 pm

I liked how well they looked like the true people. It was truely amazing. I also thought it was cool how they went from the beginning of the war to the end. I didn’t really know who Sam Adams was until now because he was one of the people. I am really glad they came. I learned a lot.
Thank You!!!
Bradley

Bridgeview Elementary May 6, 2011 at 2:28 pm

I was very impressed and entertained by the presentation. I also learned a lot. I learned that Sam Adams was against the King. I learned well, almost everything about Sam Adams. I didn’t know much about him before the presentation and afterward I knew a ton. I also learned that Ben Franklin signed a lot of important documents. Three to be exact. Loyalists are always loyal to the King, and I always got confused with that, but now it is clear. As you can see. I learned a lot that day.
Matisyn

Bridgeview Elementary May 6, 2011 at 2:31 pm

When their play/act was going on I thought that they did a huge job because they made it actually seem that they were the real people. I thought that it was a tremendous act/play. I liked it. They, of course, talked about the Revolutionary War, which was good. I think Ben Franklin surely looked like himself. They all did a great job.
Ali

Learn to Play a Keyboard May 17, 2011 at 12:51 am

The amazing thing is that Ben looks so realistic. It is very surprising to see the similarities in not only the clothes and hair but in the facial features and expressions as well.