I also loved the gift shop!

by on May 13, 2011

Dear Hoover Museum and National Park,

I had a blast! Thank you for letting us come and see your wonderful exhibits. My favorite exhibit was the School House to White House. I also loved the gift shop. A lot of my friends (including me) got a turtle necklace. Mine is pink and green. I took so many pictures that I went through four sets of batteries. This was the best field trip ever. I was very sad because we had to leave.

Taylor

P.S. Expect me this summer!! :)

Comments

Wings Park Elementary May 14, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Dear Hoover Museum and National Park,
Thank you for the tour yesterday. I really liked it. This summer I am going to see the museum and outside. I had so much fun at the Hoover Museum. I wish I had more money for the awesome stuff that was there. I hope to see you again.
Erica

Wings Park Elementary May 14, 2011 at 11:06 pm

Dear Hoover Museum and National Park,
Thank you for letting us come it was really fun. I know everyone had a great time. I like the outside part the most and the prairie walk. The gift shop was fun, too. I got a boomerang and a baseball. They were awesome. The School House to White House exhibit was fun also. I like the lockers when you pressed the button.
Mason

Wings Park Elementary May 14, 2011 at 11:09 pm

Dear Hoover Museum and National Park,
Thank you for letting us go to your awesome Museum and National Park. I had a fun time at the exhibit and a very cool time at the gift shop and gravesite. It was cool that we went into Herbert Hoover’s house and school. It was very cool to see the working blacksmith and the Quaker Meeting House. I also like the statue that the Belgians gave us for helping them and feeding them. I hope I can visit again sometime. It was cool to be close to President Hoover.
Ernaneda

Wings Park Elementary May 14, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Dear Hoover Museum and National Park,
Thank you for our time at West Branch. It was really fun. I want to go again sometime. I had fun at the gift shop and the film. I also had fun at the exhibits and the School House to White House was fun. I thought it was sad when I saw the starving children pictures. I think it was amazing to see where Herbert Hoover and his wife were buried. I was mad when I had to leave. I hope I go again.
Cole

Wings Park Elementary May 14, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Dear Hoover Museum and National Park,
Thank you for letting us come. I think this is the best field trip that I’ve been on. My favorite part was the run in the prairie and the gift shop. The blacksmith was cool, too. I bought 2 pendants, a ring, and 2 arrow heads.
Talon

Wings Park Elementary May 14, 2011 at 11:18 pm

Dear Hoover Museum and National Park,
I had a lot of fun. I hope the 3rd graders have a good time because I had a good time. I liked the gift shop. I got a bag, a ring, and a photo book where you put pictures in. I liked watching the video and it was sad when the kids were starving and ate stuff off the ground. I’m proud that Bert helped starving people. I had a lot of fun in the school house and Bert’s house. I hope my mom will take me this summer. Thanks for letting us come!
Crystal

Preston Elementary May 15, 2011 at 10:04 pm

Thank you for giving us the tour. I liked that Herbert Hoover saved millions of people. I learned he was born in 1874. I also learned Herbert Hoover’s wife Lou was born in 1874, too. I liked the map on the floor. I liked the gift shop. It had so many cool stuff. I also liked the video of Herbert Hoover. My favorite part was the gift shop.
Drew

Preston Elem May 17, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Dear Linda,
I learned about where Herbert Hoover’s house is. It was so small, WOW. I liked the blacksmith shop because it would be fun to work in a blacksmith shop. The school was small and it was cold. I liked the blacksmith shop because you work with iron, and Herbert Hoover’s house because it was samll. I liked it and the school because it was small and cold. My favorite part was the gift shop because you get a gift.
Sincerely, Keaton

Frances Marion Intermediate June 1, 2011 at 11:39 am

Thank you Hoover Museum!
I got a charm bracelet from the gift shop and I haven’t worn it yet.
Love,