Nice job of setting up the whole tour!

by on May 31, 2011

Thank you for letting us tour the Herbert Hoover Museum. It was very interesting to see Herbert Hoover’s life inside and out. My favorite part was the tour inside the museum. It is very cool to see this part of his history. Nice job setting up the whole tour. I also liked the presidents tour, where they showed their report cards and stuff. Over all, very good tour. The outside was fun, too. It is cool to see his childhood in real life. This trip was very fun. Thanks

Mitchell

Comments

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:07 am

Thank you so much. I loved Hebert Hoover’s house and the park rangers, too. The thing that I learned was that he wasn’t only a president. He gave lots of food to countries and continents. I also loved the museum with the many facts. Lastly, I loved the school house and the many facts from Linda. Once again thank you for your time and your care.
Yours truly,
Tiffany

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:09 am

Thank you for letting us see the stuff that Herbert Hoover built, did, and where he was born. The thing I liked the best was: seeing Bert’s dad’s work shed. I learned it was a blacksmith shop.
Signed,
Jocelynne

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:10 am

Dear staff of Herbert Hoover Museum,
Thank you for taking time to teach us more about Herbert Hoover. What I liked most that you taught us was seeing the buildings you showed us. One thing I learned was that he helped many countries eat.
From your firend,
Anique

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:13 am

My class and I had lots of fun exploring the Hoover Museum. The artifacts were really cool the way you set them up to look like they were in his time. The China vases you got were amazing. My favorite part was the little town you set up from his childhood and every detail was great. The library for the Hoover Museum is a great historical place. Thank you for the cool field trip.
Your friend,
Amanda

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:15 am

Staff and Rangers of the Herbert Hoover Museum,
Thank you for showing us around the museum. It was really interesting to see the buildings, especially the house. It was fun to learn about his family and that he grew up in West Branch, Iowa. Thank you again for giving us your time and showing us around the buildings.
Addie

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:16 am

Thank you for showing me the whole museum. I really liked it. Thank you. I learned many things.
Love,
Luke

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:27 am

Dear staff and rangers,
Thank you so much for letting us come and visit your museum. It was a vey exciting experience. My favorite part was when we got to see Hebert Hoover’s home that he grew up in! It was very neat to be able to see where a United States President once lived and grew up in. I never knew that he would live in such a small house. I have heard about Herbert Hoover before but I have never knew this much about him until now. So thank you!
Your friend,
Taylor

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:29 am

Dear Staff and Rangers,
I had a really fun time at the Herbert Hoover Library. I learned a lot of things at the Herbert Hoover Library and some of the things I learned was that he was born in his own house. He also helped a lot of kids from starving todeath because of hunger, and a lot more. Most of all thank you for giving us your time to teach us all about Herbert Hoover.
Yours respectfully,
Cortney

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:32 am

Dear Staff Rangers,
Thank you for all that you have shown me. I did not know much about Herbert Hoover. I did not know that it was a library. It was so big. Thank you for taking your time out and showing that you care for us and showing that your care for our learning. Thank you very much.
Successfully Mrs. Voights class,
Monnay

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:34 am

Dear staff and ranger,
Thank you for showing us the outdoors part of the tour and showing us Herbert Hoover’s house. My favorite part was when we got to go into the school house. I learned that Herbert was an orphan at one time in his life. Thank you again for showing us the Herbert Hoover Museum.
Kris

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:36 am

Dear Staff and Rangers,
Thank you very much for letting me come to the museum. My favorite part was the building that he grew up in. They were so cool and to think one of our presidents was born there. AMAZING. One thing I learned is that Hoover was a Quaker. I think that was cool. Again, thank you very much.
Your friend,
Luc

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:39 am

Dear Director of Herbert Hoover Library,
I had a lot of fun outdoors.
I learned a new thing today. It was about Herbert Hoover and it was a whole bunch of fun there. I did not know that he lived in West Branch. It looked like a real person when Herbert Hoover was fishing. Awesome. The best part I liked was the gravesites. The gravesites were awesome. I did not know about that stuff. Thank you for taking your time for us. Thank you so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Your visitor,
Ian

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:41 am

Thank you for showing us and teaching us. I liked the buildings outside. I learned that Herbert Hoover married a woman named Lou from Waterloo.
Ellea

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:42 am

Dear staff and rangers,
Thank you for the amazing tour of the Herbert Hoover Museum. It was very fun. I liked the school house the most because it was cool to look at it and compare it to the school I’m in right now. I learned that Herbert helped more than 50 countries in hunger.
Thanks a lot,
Abigail

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:44 am

To whom it may conern,
Thank you for letting us come to your museum/library. My favorite part was looking at his birth place! I learned a lot about him and his life. Once again thank you for giving your time!
Thanks for everything,
Anna

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:45 am

Thank you for having us come to see the sights and the museum. I learned that he and his wife were very brave and considerate and never gave up. My favorite part was seeing the house he lived in and his father’s blacksmith shop. Thanks again,
Alex

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:47 am

Dear Staff and Rangers,
I loved the Herebrt Hoover Library. It was the best museum I have ever been to. My favorite part was the buildings and the museum. I never knew he heled so many people and moved to China the day after they got married. That was really cool, and I had a great time. Thank you once again.
Your friend, Autumn

Prairie Pride June 1, 2011 at 10:50 am

Dear Park Rangers and others that work at Herbert Hoover Museum,
Thanks for everything! Showing us around and just doing what you did on Tuesday. We all really enjoyed going to Hoover Museum and seeing the wonderful artifacts and I learned a lot of stuff. My favorite part was seeing Herbert’s school, house, church, and Jesse Hoover’s blacksmith shop.
Thanks for everything,
Hailee

Frances Marion Intermediate June 1, 2011 at 1:57 pm

My favorite part was when we saw where Hoover was born.
Thank you!

Frances Marion Intermediate June 1, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Thank you Hoover Museum for letting us come! From FMI
My favorite part was when we got to see what the houses looked like and where they lived. Thank you.

Frances Marion Intermediate June 1, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Thank you Hoover Museum.
My favorite part was the blacksmith shop.
From Noah

Frances Marion Intermediate June 1, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Thank you Hoover Museum!
My favorite part was seeing his house and classroom. I thought that was cool.
From,
Maleah

Frances Marion Intermediate June 1, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Thank you for the tour of the Hoover Museum! My favorite part was when we saw the room that Hoover was born in.

Frances Marion Intermediate June 1, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Thank you Hoover Museum!
I really liked seeing Hoover’s house. The toilet is weird.[outhouse] I had fun visiting there.
From: Alicia at FMI