Policy on Comments and Posting
You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. To do so, there is a comment box provided at the end of each blog post.
Please be aware of the following policies for this blog:
- This is a moderated blog, and the Hoover Presidential Library will only post comments from bloggers that relate to topics on the specific blog subject matter.
- Education specialist Mary E. Evans will review all comments before posting them.
- NARA will not post comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
- The content of all comments are released into the public domain unless the commenter clearly states otherwise, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public. This includes personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers.
- NARA does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right not to post comments that do not adhere to these standards.
NARA will make best efforts to review comments and post them as quickly as possible.
Members of the media are asked to pose your questions to the NARA Public Affairs Office through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Media questions or comments will not be posted. NARA Public Affairs can be reached at 202-357-5300.
The Herbert Hoover Presidential Library staff manages this blog as a portal for information from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. However, information posted on this blog is not official policy of NARA and will in no way grant anyone any rights, privileges, or standing on any matter. All information should be verified through official channels at NARA. For contact information at NARA, please check www.archives.gov.