416 New Entries Released by the NDC Between April 25 and May 31, 2013
The NDC has released a listing of 416 entries that have completed declassification processing between April 25 and May 31, 2013 and are now available for researcher request. This release records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Central Policy Files from the U.S. Army Office Of The Assistant Chief Of Staff For Intelligence,
- Naval History and Heritage Command, World War II Command Files,
- Atomic Energy Commission Subject Files of Chairman John McCone,
- Department of State Subject Files Pertaining to the U.S. Admissions Program for Indochinese Refugees, 1980 – 1981,
- Records Of The National Bipartisan Commission On Central America (Kissinger Commission),
- United Nations Command, Prisoner Of War Command Records from the Korean Conflict,
- United States Information Agency Country and Subject Files for Latin America and Spain, and
- Air Force Directorate Of Plans; Secret Central Files
How to Request Records or Order Copies:
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or email@example.com.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)