The NDC Releases 403 New Entries
The NDC has released a listing of 403 entries that have completed declassification processing between August 5 and November 8, 2013 and are now available for researcher request. This release records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Department of State, U.S. Mission to Berlin, Classified Central Subject Files,
- Department of State, U.S. Mission to International Organizations in Vienna; International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Subject Files
- Atomic Energy Commission, Manhattan Engineer District (MED), Oak Ridge Operations Office, District Organization Charts,
- Army Staff, Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC), Historian’s Source Files
- Army Staff, Domestic Disturbance Files,
- Inter-service Agencies, Military Advisory Assistance Groups (MAAG) files: Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Belllux, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Italy,
- United States Agency for International Development, Country, Subject and Project Files, and
- Department of the Treasury, Office of the Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, Subject Files
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)