New Releases from The National Declassification Center
The NDC has released a listing of 286 entries that have completed declassification processing between March 7 and June 2, 2014 and are now available for researcher request. This release consists of records from both military and civilian agencies.
- Department of State, Records Of Nicholas Katzenbach,
- Department of State, Bureau Of Refugee Programs Office Of Refugee And Migration Affairs Central and Subject Files,
- United States Marine Corps, Historical Branch; Records Of Or Relating To General Officers, 1944-1975,
- Joint Staff, Department Of Defense Representative at Panama Canal Treaty Negotiations Records,
- Army Inspector General, Investigative Files,
- Inter-service Agencies, Military Advisory Assistance Groups (MAAG) files: France, Turkey, Belllux, Greece, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, and Pakistan,
- United States Agency for International Development, Country, Subject and Project Files, and
- Atomic Energy Commission, Oak Ridge Operations Office, Classified Portions — Various Collections
Requests to access the newly released records or to order copies should be directed to Archives 2 Reference at 301-837-3510 or email@example.com.
(When making a request, please cite the HMS Entry and Series Title.)