Agenda for the DC-Area Researchers Meeting on February 18th
Have you marked your calendar to join us for the next DC-area Researchers Group meeting on Friday, February 18th? We will meet at 1 PM in room G-24 of the National Archives Building in Washington, DC.
The agenda includes:
1. A discussion of NARA’s Transformation Plan (read more on the Archivist’s blog)
2. An update on NARA’s plans for the 1940 Census
3. An update on the renovations at Archives I
4. An update on the purchase of microfilm reader-scanner(s) for Archives I
5. A discussion of plans for the potential move of pension files (see pages 6 and 7 of the minutes from our November meeting for more information)
6. A discussion of the Library in Archives I
We hope to see you there!