GRS Team Update – June 2014
The GRS Team is now tracking schedules based on the GRS Transmittal we expect them to be issued under.
GRS Transmittal 23: The draft Transmittal is currently under internal review with publication expected by August 29, 2014. The GRS Team will hold in-person and web briefings on the Transmittal in September.
Schedules that will be included:
- GRS 1.1: General Financial Management Records
- GRS 1.2: Grant & Cooperative Agreement Records
- GRS 3.1: General Technology Management Records
- GRS 3.2: Information System Security Records
- GRS 4.3: Input Records, Output Records, and Electronic Copies
Schedule that may be included:
- GRS 4.2: Information Access & Protection Records (this schedule is still in the Federal Register process, but is expected to go for signature in time to be included)
The Transmittal will also include FAQs and implementation tools.
GRS Transmittal 24: This Transmittal is expected to be issued in Spring 2015. It currently includes the following schedules that are all either in stages of comment adjudication or appraisal:
- GRS 2.1: Employee Acquisition Records
- GRS 2.5: Employee Separation Records
- GRS 2.8: Employee Ethics Records
- GRS 4.1: Records Management Records
- GRS 4.2 Addendums
- GRS 6.2: Federal Advisory Committee Records
GRS Transmittal 25: This Transmittal is planned for Spring 2016. We have already started working on the following schedules:
- GRS 1.3: Budget Records
- GRS 2.2: Employee Management Records
- GRS 2.3: Employee Relations Records
- GRS 2.4: Employee Compensation & Benefits Records
- GRS 2.6: Employee Training Records
If you have questions or are interested in providing assistance with any of the schedules currently in development (GRS Transmittal 25), please contact the GRS Team at GRS_Team@nara.gov. You can also visit their webpage here.